To help Lexington Elementary School run as smoothly and safely as possible, we ask that parents help us by following our before school and after school procedures. We have more than 460 students on our campus that we are responsible for during the school day.
- Drop off and pick up your children on the east side of the elementary building.
- For safety reasons and to prevent traffic congestion, we ask that you not park across the street and walk across to pick up your children in the afternoons.
- Please do not to drop off or pick up children in the front drive before 8:00 AM and after 3:20 PM. This area is reserved for our bus drop off and pick up in the mornings and afternoons.
- Parents must provide prior written notice when student transportation plans are changed.
- Please do not change student transportation plans after 3:00 PM unless it is an emergency.
Please share these procedures with grandparents and other caregivers who may be dropping off or picking up your children. We would like to thank all the parents for following these rules. We appreciate your dedication to Lexington Elementary School and the safety of all our students.